Here is how you change your credit card details:
- Sign in to 21-draw.com.
- Click Update Payment Method button.
- Click + Add payment method link.
- Add your new credit card details.
- Click "..." (3-dots) next to your new credit card details
- Click Make default.
What if I want to completely remove my credit card details from 21 Draw?
Here are the steps to delete your credit card details:
- First cancel your subscription (see How do I cancel my membership renewal).
- When your plan has expired follow the same 5 steps as above.
- Click Delete.
Note: if you close your 21 Draw account all your information - included your credit card details - will be removed from 21 Draw. However, you will also lose access to the courses. Remember that this action is permanent and cannot be undone.
How do I update my PayPal info or switch from PayPal to credit card (and vice versa)?
At the moment you cannot update your PayPal information or switch from PayPal to credit card and vice versa for your active subscription. However, to renew your subscription using a different payment method you can follow these steps:
- Start by cancelling your subscription. See How do I cancel my membership renewal? Note: after cancelling you'll have access to the courses until the expiry date.
- When your subscription has expired go to your Billing page.
- Click on Purchase and subscribe with your new payment method.